Monday, March 30, 2009

Family News


Rough weekend for both sides of the family.

On dad's side, one of my aunts went into the hospital yesterday for angioplasty. This is the side of the family that my grandmother died when I was 3 from a heart attack. Still waiting to hear an update.

On mom's side, more medical tests were ordered for a family member and we all have our fingers crossed. That's all I can say for now.

***********Update 9:22 pm******************
My aunt is home but only overnight. She is calling the doctors tomorrow morning and agreeing to open heart surgery. The blockage near her heart is such that they need to take a vein from her leg and bypass the block.

1 comment:

S said...

I am sorry to hear about the family medical issues. I hope all works out well. Please keep us posted. xoxo